Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 8 months ago

Are you going to buy an electric car anytime soon?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No.

I might be interested in a plug-in hybrid someday. I like the idea of being able to do 90% of my driving including my daily commute on all electric, without giving up the ability to go longer distances.

But I think my next vehicle will be a mid size SUV and the only plug-in hybrids on the market right now are smaller cars. And Since I don't buy new cars, I won't be buying anything until at least 3-5 years after it comes out.

• F
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

There are loads of plug in SUVs available.

• 8 months ago

Only if its small remote controlled for a kid to play with. having looked at battery /cell replacement issues etc current top of electric cars are a liability.

• 8 months ago

Not now.

At the time A Tesla set itself on fire.

• Kim R
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Yes, we did in October of last year. Fabulous car, and I haven't paid a cent for gas or charging since we got free charging for life on it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • zipper
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

NO! They solve nothing, no flumes from the exhaust but what about the power plant that is supplying the charging juice? Your trade one no, no for another one!

• Lv 5
      8 months agoReport

This is why I designed solar charged one that only does 45 tops, 1 1/2 hours, tops. Amy faster/further requires too many solar panels to fit and too long a charge wait. It would be perfect for 90% of the driving I do.

• 8 months ago

Not until they have super-fast chargers located at every gas station

• 8 months ago

Not me.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Never

• Lv 5
      8 months agoReport

My brother offered me a hybrid, Free. (Just needed $1500 Batteries...)

• 8 months ago

no, i cant, i dont even have a driver's license

• Lv 5
      8 months agoReport

When U get it, we may have no other option in a new car. My brother offered me a hybrid , Free, just needed $1500 worth of new batteries....I got a Tercel, instead.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

nope.

• 8 months ago

One the price is better I will switch

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.