Does God give you messages in dreams?

I get dreams at least once a month A lot of them are messages I believe God gives me about my future For example I've had multiple dreams giving me advice about my future love life One dream said I would find romantic pleasure after I discovered the truth but if I found a relationship before finding the... show more I get dreams at least once a month

A lot of them are messages I believe God gives me about my future

For example I've had multiple dreams giving me advice about my future love life

One dream said I would find romantic pleasure after I discovered the truth but if I found a relationship before finding the truth - it would cost me my identity

I had another dream that God would give me an amazing relationship when I started choosing health, modesty and ascetic living over pleasure, greed and self indulgence

I had another dream where God told me the more I sacrificed the better my romantic relationships would be

I also get advice about other details in my life

for example - I was told if I choose humility and self sacrifice and self-denial or pleasure, indulgence or personal excitement and community bonding that I would become extremely successful and would be able to eliminate all the competition standing between me and the guy I like
11 answers 11