Can I be a Christian without believing in the bible?

My beliefs may seem strange at first. I consider myself a Christian and I believe that Jesus died for my sins and then rise from the dead. I believe Jesus is God in human form. And I accept Christ as my lord and savour. However I do not believe in the bible or bible studies for a few reasons. Yes I believe the... show more My beliefs may seem strange at first. I consider myself a Christian and I believe that Jesus died for my sins and then rise from the dead. I believe Jesus is God in human form. And I accept Christ as my lord and savour. However I do not believe in the bible or bible studies for a few reasons. Yes I believe the events of the bible happened and the message of the bible is God's word but the bible was written by man. God didn't write the bible man did. Even if God helped spiritually the bible has been translated so much over more than a thousand years. And I honestly don't like how some Christians deny scientific facts like evolution. I don't really believe in the 7 day creation and I do not deny science. But I believe in heaven snd hell and our lord Jesus Christ.

Basically I believe in Jesus not some ancient book made by man.