How does one get into therapy? Specifically to deal with being in a relationship with someone with autism? I have never been before.?

So my fiancé who is my partner of nearly 9 years found out he had autism about a year ago. I want to be able to help him with it as he hates to talk about it. We noticed something seemed wrong by how much he was drinking and not developing normal adult behaviors (we started dating as teens so it wasnt as noticable... show more So my fiancé who is my partner of nearly 9 years found out he had autism about a year ago. I want to be able to help him with it as he hates to talk about it. We noticed something seemed wrong by how much he was drinking and not developing normal adult behaviors (we started dating as teens so it wasnt as noticable until we had adult responsibilities). And when he found that out he has been even more down on himself than usual, as he feels there is something wrong with him. Since he finds this whole situation so embarassing, I thought I should go and get advice on how to talk to him and be patient with him. I admittedly havent made it easier on him by losing my patience and getting mad at him when he has trouble communicating with me.