Why am i so much better talking to girls when i'm drunk compared to sober?

I didn't really know what to name this question or whether you can even answer it properly but here it goes. So when i'm tipsy or drunk, my "game" with the women makes me question the next day where i even got it from. It's like i turn into the smoothest mf out of nowhere, like some of the... show more I didn't really know what to name this question or whether you can even answer it properly but here it goes.

So when i'm tipsy or drunk, my "game" with the women makes me question the next day where i even got it from. It's like i turn into the smoothest mf out of nowhere, like some of the stuff that i come up with i would never be able to come up with sober so it just makes me wonder why is it so different when you're sober?

Obviously, being drunk improves your confidence but apart from that, i'm a pretty confident guy in general. I can talk to women sober but when i'm tipsy i'm just so much better. So i'm wondering are there any tips that you can give me to (i know this sounds stupid) act like i'm tipsy when i'm sober?