What does it mean when a girl turns her head 90 degrees as she walking towards you?

Update: With a gentle smile on her face..(looks sarcastic to me)

Does it mean they think I am ugly, scary, weird, arrogant or no self esteem? Also does it mean 100% rejection? Women please help. Anonymous posts welcome. Without knowing what's wrong with me how can I change myself?
Update 2: @Best Answer Imran... I am a bit disappointed that I didn't get a proper answer for my question. Most people were picking up mistakes saying 90 degree maths (I meant to say 45 degrees), smelly (the woman was far away from me) sort of funny comments. I gave you the best answer because you said exactly what I... show more @Best Answer Imran... I am a bit disappointed that I didn't get a proper answer for my question. Most people were picking up mistakes saying 90 degree maths (I meant to say 45 degrees), smelly (the woman was far away from me) sort of funny comments. I gave you the best answer because you said exactly what I thought and make sense. May be that's why women are reluctant to answer my question because this is an obvious gesture of narcissism isn't it?