Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 months ago

Am I overreacting, about my friend not asking me to hang with them or not inviting me.?

So today My friends decided to all hang with each other and not invite me. Today it was me friend a and friends b all together. They both left and didn’t even bother asking me if I wanted to come along with them. They went and decided to hang with my other friends who didn’t come to school today and pick them up from their houses. This isn’t the first time the other time my friend A and I were at work and finished and she left and wanted to go bike riding with my other friends and my other friends texted me and said come out let’s go but friend A texted me saying that she’s tired and is going home so she who was at work with me drove off with them and picked everyone up from their house and didn’t include me in and then I called my the others who were in the car and they ignored all my calls and text so I just let it be.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Kelly
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Yes, you are overreacting. You're not owed an invite to everything.

If them not including you is a habit, I'd re-evaluate your friendships with them.

• 8 months ago

Either you have to assert yourself more and jump in with the group bc she’s trying to control the arrangement, or initiate other activities with everyone yourself. Or find nicer friends.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.