What are my rights?

discovered a massive leak in my bathroom and reported it Immediately to my housing association back at the end of February. I got call 2 weeks later saying that the neighbours downstairs had reported a leak so they ended up sending the plumber out. week later the plumber arrived and was shocked to see bathroom... show more discovered a massive leak in my bathroom and reported it Immediately to my housing association back at the end of February.
I got call 2 weeks later saying that the neighbours downstairs had reported a leak so they ended up sending the plumber out.
week later the plumber arrived and was shocked to see bathroom floor extremely warped. Have An enclosed toilet with no access panel so the plumber smashed a hole into the back of the toilet to fix it.
plumber reported the warped floor to the surveyors to come and look at.
2 weeks later still nothing. I called them.
Nearly 2 weeks later another plumber comes out, does nothing and leaves.
2-3 weeks later a surveyor comes out says we need a full re furb as it s gone into our hallway and flies are coming out from under the laminate in the hallway.

I ve had the housing officer around and carpenter needs to put more lino down but can t do it until the floors fixed that was the 15th April.
yet anothe plumber coming out as neighbours downstairs saying their door frame is warped and their carpets soaked.

It s been 2 months. I ve literally taken the bath panel off myself to see where it s all gone wrong.

My bathroom is now smelling of damp and there s little flies everywhere. Can t close my bathroom door and main door is messed up.

I ve had nothing but basic apologies.
What are my rights?