What Is The Life Span Of Extrastrestials, We See Threw Holywood That God Appears To Change His Appearance.?

Update: The Jews Who Use Holywood Show God As A Male Child, The Little People, Who Are Folk Lore, Peter Gore Seer.
Update 2: Moses Was Talking To God, A Young Male Child, And God As Change Is Appearance A Few Times, Can Extra ---- Life Live For Ever, Or Is There Meny Gods, I Dont Suffer The God Delusion, I Do After Put Up With The Sick, Who Can Be Brutal In There Sickness,
Update 3: I Have Comunicated With E.T. The Ife Form Wanted It To Be Called Zozo, And Some Used Human Names, They Appear Male, But One E.T. Was A Female, So I Was Informed, So These E.T. Are Known In The Comunity, Which Means They Are Not Just A Myth, So They Must Have A Life Span, Which Means The Question Is A Reasonable... show more I Have Comunicated With E.T. The Ife Form Wanted It To Be Called Zozo,
And Some Used Human Names, They Appear Male, But One E.T. Was A Female, So I Was Informed, So These E.T. Are Known In The Comunity,
Which Means They Are Not Just A Myth, So They Must Have A Life Span, Which Means The Question Is A Reasonable Topic Of A Fact.
Update 4: Ask The Great Nick Pope, Trained Military Intelegence Officer, Pretending To Be A Jounalist, And The Jews Who Cut A Child For A Alien God Delusion,
Update 5: Sorry Dispatches On The 17/6/2019 As Broadcast On UK TV, Fake Drugs Bought Fake Drugs And Give Them To Sick Poeple, Which Resulted In Thousands Of Early Death, My Alien Friends Told Me Yours Ago I Complain Now NHS Have Stopped Treating Me.
0