What Is The Life Span Of Extrastrestials, We See Threw Holywood That God Appears To Change His Appearance.?

Update: The Jews Who Use Holywood Show God As A Male Child, The Little People, Who Are Folk Lore, Peter Gore Seer.
Update 2: Moses Was Talking To God, A Young Male Child, And God As Change Is Appearance A Few Times, Can Extra ---- Life Live For Ever, Or Is There Meny Gods, I Dont Suffer The God Delusion, I Do After Put Up With The Sick, Who Can Be Brutal In There Sickness,
Update 3: I Have Comunicated With E.T. The Ife Form Wanted It To Be Called Zozo, And Some Used Human Names, They Appear Male, But One E.T. Was A Female, So I Was Informed, So These E.T. Are Known In The Comunity, Which Means They Are Not Just A Myth, So They Must Have A Life Span, Which Means The Question Is A Reasonable... show more I Have Comunicated With E.T. The Ife Form Wanted It To Be Called Zozo,
And Some Used Human Names, They Appear Male, But One E.T. Was A Female, So I Was Informed, So These E.T. Are Known In The Comunity,
Which Means They Are Not Just A Myth, So They Must Have A Life Span, Which Means The Question Is A Reasonable Topic Of A Fact.
Update 4: Ask The Great Nick Pope, Trained Military Intelegence Officer, Pretending To Be A Jounalist, And The Jews Who Cut A Child For A Alien God Delusion,
0