Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 7 months ago

Who is informing the AGW denial campaign since all oil and gas companies have publicly conceded global warming is occurring?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Cowboy
    Lv 6
    7 months ago
    Best Answer

Exxon Mobil is STILL funding denialist claims - and the Koch Bros too - and every republican in congress plus the f*cking president. Plus every crackpot rightwing opinion site out there - all feeding the morons who don't get it that the American corporate system is inimical to modern civilization.

• Daro
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Barry Soetoro is not the f*ckin president anymore so thats discredited. Obama, king of baldface liars.

• 7 months ago

Ignorance is a stubborn trait.

The truth is, even though the oil companies are no longer denying that humans are causing Earth to warm, people will still listen to Republican politicians and the alt-right media.

• 7 months ago

Snow ... to that 90s reggae beat ...

• 7 months ago

What do you mean, who is informing them? Question does not even make sense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • JimZ
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Common sense and actual science is resulting in proper skepticism of catastrophic or harmful warming from our CO2 emissions. Who is it that is misinforming those that think climate was stable until humans started emitting CO2? Who is it that is misinforming those that think any warming is necessarily harmful, human or naturally caused? It is the leftist wacko media that wants that favors an every growing centralized state that wants your money and your freedom

• 7 months ago

Hobo Dirac is not only a paid troll, but he is a little whiner. His own troll tactics were used on him, and now he is crying about it. Well, boo hoo, pvssy.

Hobo Dirac got unnerved that I exposed his pansy asss. Elizabeth is also a paid troll. So is Climate Realist. I could figure this out the first week I was here. It's obvious. The evidence is overwhelming. There is no question about it.

The"global warming" arguments are so weak that trolls are paid to delete opposing answers on Yahoo.

Leading the paid troll troupe is Dirac. He has a crapload of sock accounts because he has deleted my answers by reporting them mulitple times.

Paid trolling is not unheard of. China has the 50 Cent Army. Russia does it. The CIA does it. Check the USA Today article in the comments on how Israel pays students to defend it online. Trolls spend their time on multiple forums.

Dirac is not a physics professors working two jobs. He is a liar. There is no way he has two jobs while spending all his time here. No way. He got fired from Penn State U for trying to date his student (see article in comments).

I am on an activist forum that is HEAVILY trolled by progressives. They have been on there for YEARS. One guy has been there 10 years. This is not specualation. I know this for a fact. The trolling organization is the Open Society Foundations. I'd be confident in saying Dirac works for them.

Dirac is now miffed because his own trolling techniques are being used against him.

I offered Dirac a bet. He chickened out, but I am offering it again. Sunday Apr 28 2019. Talladega. Dirac takes all the drivers with odd number positions in the starting grid. I get evens. Whoever has the race winner will win the bet. Loser leaves Global Warming for 6 months. I originally said loser leaves forever, but Dirac would never take that.

Dirac STILL won't take the bet because he is a liar, a coward, and he has something to lose: $$$$$$$$$

• Dirac
      Lv 4
      7 months agoReport

Ah, poor little Yahoo Joker. You must feel very threatened by me to launch such an obsessive campaign. What is it that bugs you the most? My intelligence? Education? My good looks and charm? I hope you're paid because otherwise your obsession is more than a bit scary.

• Dirac
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

What companies say in public is not necessarily what they do in private.

• Dirac
      Lv 4
      7 months agoReport

I'm curious, how much do trolls make? Do you get paid for each comment you make that references me? Where do I apply for a paid troll job, anyway? Do I have to go to Moscow, or can I apply online?

• 7 months ago

No one funds agw denial lol. Pro agw propaganda is funded to the tune of $Billions. There are no jobs for honest unbiased climate scientists, there are only pro agw pseudo science jobs available.

• Climate Realist
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

BS

And, if scientists are required to say that humans are not causing Earth to warm, they are not unbiased.

And, just because you don't like their conclusions does not mean that they are biased. Only you are biased.

• 7 months ago

Honest people who love the truth.

• sam
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

right wing groups, billionaire investors like koch

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.