D3stroy3r asked in PetsCats · 1 year ago

Do cats actually hate humans?

Dog owner asks cat owner: “What’s the point of owning a cat if it hates/doesn’t give a sh*t about you?” Cat lovers, what do you think 🤔

• geezer
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Cats are much more independant than dogs .. which to certain people can make them a better pet to have than a dog, especially if they don't have the time to go out for daily walks, whatever the weather.

But I think that the biggest difference is that a dog will miss you when you go away .. ''Where ARE you ?''

but (as long as someone is feeding it)

a cat won't miss you until you come back and it sees you again .. and then it's ''Where WERE you ?''.

• 1 year ago

I have never encountered or had a hateful cat in my life.

• Maxi
    1 year ago

Cats and dogs are different species who have different social interactions, different relationship with humans....... I wouldn;'t answer a human who clearly has no clue about that

1 year ago

Not hate, but indifference.

• polly
    1 year ago

Cats are fiercely independent & they're easily over stimulated & overwhelmed,so they appear to be more indifferent & cold towards humans than they actually are

1 year ago

cats love particular humans, ignore various other particular humans, and hate certain other particular humans as well.