Advice on getting a mole removed...?

So I am 18 Years old. I am a senior in high school. I have a mole on my neck, and have since I was born. It is raised, and is small but noticeable. I never was insecure of it until about 5th or 6th grade when my friends would make fun of me for it. After that, everything changed. I HATED myself. And to this day...... show more So I am 18 Years old. I am a senior in high school. I have a mole on my neck, and have since I was born. It is raised, and is small but noticeable. I never was insecure of it until about 5th or 6th grade when my friends would make fun of me for it. After that, everything changed. I HATED myself. And to this day... still do. I know its all in my head and yes, I was born this way. But I am so uncomfortable with my self because of it, I feel like I am not living my best life. I put my head down in pictures, I can t hold my head up straight to talk to people, and hate wearing anything besides hoodies because I don t want people to see it. I know its apart of me and its who I am, but I literally hate it and myself and want it gone. I ve been looking into a mole vanisher online from amazon, I watched a girl on youtube use this stuff and her moles came right off, after weeks, but it took them awhile to heal. My dad is against it but doesn t understand how self conscious I am. I just wanna be confident, because I am holding myself back from so much, including relationships, friendships, fun events. I don t believe its cancerous because my pediatrician a few years ago said it wasn't but didn't really look much at it or do any tests. My dad is being an asshole about it saying how expensive it is and he doesn't have the money and its apart of me. but I do not wanna live the rest of my life like this, or I seriously don't know if I can be here anymore. I have extreme anxiety about it.
Update: My dad is being an asshole about going to a dermatologist, even though I called 2 today. The one told me it would be pricey and if it isn't cancerous would be considered cosmetic which is expensive. I was wondering what the price range would be, and just advice in general.