What car should I buy? Honda Fit LX or Kia Rio Hatchback S?

Getting a new car this week. Trying to decide between a new Honda Fit LX or a Kia Rio Hatchback S. I like both cars. Both ride smooth, the Honda maybe a little smoother. Pros/cons of each. I like the Fit. I love Honda’s and trust hondas. I like the radio buttons, compartments, back up camera, air vent placement,... show more Getting a new car this week.
Trying to decide between a new Honda Fit LX or a Kia Rio Hatchback S.
I like both cars. Both ride smooth, the Honda maybe a little smoother.
Pros/cons of each.
I like the Fit. I love Honda’s and trust hondas. I like the radio buttons, compartments, back up camera, air vent placement, magic seats. Biggest drawback is that the passenger seat is a little cramped and my dad was not comfortable sitting in it. The seats are the most comfortable but I don’t think I would’ve noticed until my sister told me. I don’t tote a lot of people around but also don’t want people to be uncomfortable in my car.

My sister has a 2018 Kia Rio and really likes it. I liked how it drove too, and I like that there is more legroom for passengers. I also like the 10yr/100k warranty. I just don’t know a lot about rios. Are they reliable? do they last.
Does anyone have a history with either car?

Pros/cons? What do you recommend?

Another option would be to get a used 2015 Honda Civic LX with 34k priced at 14.9 out the door.
1 answer 1