Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 8 months ago

Did you Google how old Maisie Williams is after the latest Game of Thrones episode?

Arya Stark? That sex scene was strange and weird. I thought that she was a child.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Arya is around eighteen, older than Sansa who was raped repeatedly in her marriage at about sixteen or so to Ramsey Bolton. In real life, she's twenty two and the other actor is thirty or so. Dany, in the book, was about twelve when she married Drogo, who raped her. I think Arya stating she wished to have sex, choosing her partner, being bold and forthright about it, was the absolute right choice for her character. It was awkward, not that great and over quickly, kind of like most first time experiences with sex.

• 8 months ago

dont know

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

No because I knew HBO was not dumb enough to feature a nude scene with an underaged actress.

• 8 months ago

Lol yesssss. She was 11 when she first joined the show. That was weird af for me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

I never thought she would do a nude scene but it's almost mandatory on that show.

• 8 months ago

No she in her 20s

• 8 months ago

I think she is 18

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

The actress is 22. Yes she looks young.

• 8 months ago

I think a lot of people did, because we have watched her grow up in the series, we saw her as a child for a long time

• 8 months agoReport

https://youtu.be/qICwgHT5rpg

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

no, i didnt goggle that, i dont watch tv rnuch

• 8 months ago

Don’t worry she is over 18

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.