Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 8 months ago

Did you Google how old Maisie Williams is after the latest Game of Thrones episode?

Arya Stark? That sex scene was strange and weird. I thought that she was a child.

Favorite Answer

Arya is around eighteen, older than Sansa who was raped repeatedly in her marriage at about sixteen or so to Ramsey Bolton. In real life, she's twenty two and the other actor is thirty or so. Dany, in the book, was about twelve when she married Drogo, who raped her. I think Arya stating she wished to have sex, choosing her partner, being bold and forthright about it, was the absolute right choice for her character. It was awkward, not that great and over quickly, kind of like most first time experiences with sex.

dont know

No because I knew HBO was not dumb enough to feature a nude scene with an underaged actress.

Lol yesssss. She was 11 when she first joined the show. That was weird af for me

I never thought she would do a nude scene but it's almost mandatory on that show.

No she in her 20s

I think she is 18

The actress is 22. Yes she looks young.

I think a lot of people did, because we have watched her grow up in the series, we saw her as a child for a long time

• 8 months agoReport

https://youtu.be/qICwgHT5rpg

no, i didnt goggle that, i dont watch tv rnuch

Don’t worry she is over 18