Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Why are men not offended if a woman exposes herself in front of them but it is a crime if a man exposes himself in front of a woman?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Mentally ill homeless women are arrested in my city all the time for walking around naked. You're envisioning Barbie rather than a filthy, meth-addled woman when you suggest this.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

rnaybe wornen just get rnore nervous about stuff like that

• Benny
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Why do you make up gibberish to justify your bigotry?

• helene
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Because we really don't like looking at your junk.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

In my State both are high misdemeanors. Who is and who is not offended is immaterial.

• 8 months ago

Society has natural double standards.

We're understandably upset when a man rapes a woman, but do not understand the hullabaloo when a woman 'forces' a man to have sex with her, poor guy. When a teacher 'rapes' a high school boy? The guys are out there thinking, "Man! Where was she when I was in high school!"

Guys are guys. Girls are girls. We're different. Thank God.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

It is a misdemenor either way, but men being subjected to female exposure are not likely to fear rape. If you want to feel outraged here try blaming rapists.

• 8 months ago

There are males who would file charges, and women who would love the action, so question not valid.

• Scooby
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

It's actually a crime for a women too,indecent exposure, and would a man really respect a woman who went around doing that?

• 8 months ago

Classic case of pussy on a pedastel

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.