What martial art is right for me?

I am a 5 6" man. I weigh 152 lbs, and I use my speed endurance and agility to beat my apponents in athletic events. What style or styles of martial arts would best fit me based on how I am?
Update: I did a bit of research and it looks like my options are Tae Kwon Do, Sun Moo Kum Do, and Brazilian jujitsu. I wish to practice for fitness as well as self-defense. I also wish to be proficient with the bo staff as it is my favorite weapon but seeing as my options are limited, I can hold off on that for now. If I... show more I did a bit of research and it looks like my options are Tae Kwon Do, Sun Moo Kum Do, and Brazilian jujitsu. I wish to practice for fitness as well as self-defense. I also wish to be proficient with the bo staff as it is my favorite weapon but seeing as my options are limited, I can hold off on that for now. If I get good enough, I may enter competitions.
Update 2: I believe Sun Moo Kum Do is a form of Sun Do Sul, but I have never heard of either of those names.