Hello, my question is how to invest with a return?

I met a man who is a friend of a friend of mine and his friend has been in real estate and making big investments with big returns for a few years and said he would help me invest and coach me through some stuff and learn to get me on my feet in investing. The problem is is that he is always traveling, usually... show more I met a man who is a friend of a friend of mine and his friend has been in real estate and making big investments with big returns for a few years and said he would help me invest and coach me through some stuff and learn to get me on my feet in investing. The problem is is that he is always traveling, usually all over the world and does not have much time during the week to coach me, but has mentioned a couple of investment opportunities already with like pretty much a guaranteed big return for the money invested after a few weeks. So the question is, how do you find investment opportunities like this, or if someone can recommend a book on the subject to help me learn in between him helping me.
7 answers 7