Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 8 months ago

How do students who are always involved in mathematics and physics get to know about sex?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • goring
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Its all relative

• John P
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

When a member of the opposite sex who is similarly involved enters the room.

• 8 months ago

My girl and I studied the problem in our own time. Indeed just as I have had a lifetime of studying physics and maths, she and I have also had a lifetime of studying each other.

And it has been a most rewarding study too I should add.

Tell me, do you know any OTHER way to learn about sex than involvement with a member of the opposite sex?

• 8 months ago

Their girlfriends teach them about sex. They learn quickly.

• Andrew Smith
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

I don't know. I have spent nearly 50 years studying the topic. And I don't think I know everything there is to know about women even yet. A quick learner? Or a thorough one?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Oh that's easy...it's an extracurricular activity.

• 8 months ago

Even though I'm a mathematician & a physicist, I was raised on a farm, then a cattle ranch.

Sex was an everyday part of life.

• 8 months ago

Not sure

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Biology class

• 8 months ago

they don't, most die virgins

• 8 months ago

Once they are making a good living, there is plenty of time to get to know about sex.

Despite outward appearances, apparently both Einstein and Hawking were quite interested in sex.

Do you know what they say about nerds? You should be nice to them because one day you'll probably end up working for one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.