Some of the extended family gathered for Easter on my Mom's side and I was not asked. How do I get over the hurt?

The uncle knew I was alone as he saw me last night at the grocery store he was at with his son. I asked "what you all doing for Easter" and they said "nothing really" and I joked "any Easter Egg Hunts" knowing the answer was no as his son is 20. Late today I saw my Mom's cousin... show more The uncle knew I was alone as he saw me last night at the grocery store he was at with his son. I asked "what you all doing for Easter" and they said "nothing really" and I joked "any Easter Egg Hunts" knowing the answer was no as his son is 20. Late today I saw my Mom's cousin (uncle's cousin) and he and his two kids had been over at my uncle's and he said my aunt was there with her husband. I am devastated not to be asked and feel rejected. I know it is silly as the other uncle in the area was not asked but that uncle has 6 kids, I have no kids, no spouse, and it was known I was alone today. It would have meant so much to me if my Mom's family had included me here. My Mom has died and I made reference that my Dad and step-mother were out of town seeing my sister.

I have felt devastated the last two hours. How do I get over this and remember the good parts of today as I enjoyed the morning and most the afternoon before this news.