I'm going in 10th grade next year, do you think that's to late to start playing soccer?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • DEBS
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's never *too* late to play soccer. My dad started playing when he was in his 30s. It's something you can do all your life. If you're looking to make a career out of it, then unless you are a superstar athlete in general you likely don't have a chance at that.

• 7 months ago

NOPEEEEEEE, TRAIN TRAIN, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE. i have started when I was only 8 but started competitive at 10, and recently met this kid who started just playing when he was 12( now he’s 16), he didn’t even kicked a ball before and now, he can actually compete with me, he would beat me sometimes but am a year older and started way before him, he told he practiced every night and morning, for 3 hours straight every day. He’s now in Varsity in my high school and the teams captain. You can be better than people who’ve started playing along time ago only if you practice,

• 8 months ago

Nope I didnt start until i was in 11th

• 8 months ago

Sadly, yes. You will get beaten by the people that have been in it longer. Sorry!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Too late, not in my opinion. Michael Jordon started playing Basketball when he was in High School.

• paul
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

no go for it

• 8 months ago

If you don’t care about being good any just wanna have some fun then no. 70 is an acceptable age. But you won’t be as good as everyone else and probably never will be because they’ve been playing for much longer

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

No. You might not have the same performance level as your teammates who have been playing on a team for years though, so that may or may not be hard on you. You need to start somewhere though. The training will be harder for you if you're not physically active, but it will prepare you. It's definitely not too late, and many people regret not trying some years down the road.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.