How could aliens get a UFO to fly?
Imagine a flying saucer. How could it propel itself? How could it remain stable during flight? How could it travel fast enough to go into hyperspace?
- Anonymous10 months agoFavorite Answer
Gravito-hyperonic propulsion. Don't you primatives know anything?
- Tom SLv 710 months ago
That's why they crash.
- TomLv 710 months ago
If we knew that, we would be doing it ourselves.
- Climate RealistLv 710 months ago
By winding up the rubber band.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous10 months ago
The aliens find fuel source.
- Jeffrey KLv 610 months ago
Alien technology would be way beyond our understanding. But it is a law of physics that nothing can go faster than light.
- NONAMELv 710 months ago
just because we dont know doesnt mean its impossible
- Eron_17Lv 610 months ago
It probably warps space time to travel
- Word to the WiseLv 510 months ago
- G. WhilikersLv 710 months ago
If our people knew that, we'd have flying saucers too by now.