Is it true you 'have to be taught to hate"? I believe so. The moslems have taught me to hate all too well.?

• Otto

Not true !

True Christians have real love among themselves. (John 13:34,35) They are not taught to hate people from other countries. (Acts 10: 34,35)

So they do not share in wars.

Source(s): Bible
  • "Hate" is a natural human emotion and perfectly applicable in some circumstances. There is nothing wrong with feeling hatred in certain circumstances. I don't think it's taught. Damn right I felt hatred after Salmen Abedi walked into Manchester Arena and blew himself up along with 22 mostly white British children.

I grew up in a fairly liberal family who certainly didn't teach me any "hatred", but I developed my views about the world through experience and education.

it comes natural just watch kids

So you can rail against Muslims without saying a word about our own president who undermining the very fabric of our democracy with his hatred of brown people?

• You seen to me in the wrong category. You should be in Mental Health, due to your Trump Derangement Syndrome. Find a nice piece of foil, wrap it around your head, and find a nice quite corner in which to masturbate.

• Cowboy

you need therapy....

Children do not hate unless they are told that have to hate, then they learn to hate.

So you hate all 1 billion Muslims on the planet, in spite of my response earlier.

• Yes, I have them all. There are a few whom I have learned to like, in spite of their moslemness. These are the few "good moslems".

• Duck

However, you are only taught what you are willing to learn. So, if you are taught hate, the onus is on you. You can reject that teaching.

I think we all have some unconscious biases. Its also because of those whom raised and taught us when we are young that influence what we believe to be right and wrong.

Yep, same here