Should I separate the older bunnies? More information in description.?

So around 5 weeks ago my female rabbit gave birth to some bunnies and today we found that she had given birth again. So, we left them to get on with it, giving the little bunnies a hot water bottle to keep them warm. However, earlier this evening, I went to the cage to check on them only to find that my female... show more So around 5 weeks ago my female rabbit gave birth to some bunnies and today we found that she had given birth again. So, we left them to get on with it, giving the little bunnies a hot water bottle to keep them warm. However, earlier this evening, I went to the cage to check on them only to find that my female rabbit had bitten one of the older bunnies causing it to bleed. We thought that maybe it was too much for my female rabbit to feed all the bunnies but we don’t know if they can stop getting their milk from my female rabbit. We’ve tried giving them little nuggets for their age group and they are eating it but should they stop getting the milk from their mum? Also, should we maybe separate the older bunnies from the female and the little bunnies? Thank you.
0