I’m worried about my life after learning about the second law of thermodynamics. Should I be worried?

My physics high school teacher was teaching us today about the second law of thermodynamics. He said systems are more likely to be disordered than ordered because the chances of systems being disordered are much more likely. For example, this is why sand on beaches are in loose particles. You won’t ever see a sand... show more My physics high school teacher was teaching us today about the second law of thermodynamics. He said systems are more likely to be disordered than ordered because the chances of systems being disordered are much more likely. For example, this is why sand on beaches are in loose particles. You won’t ever see a sand castle form spontaneously because the chances of that happening are too small. Also, you won’t ever see a cup of glass fall and the pieces form a cup of glass again.

How am I worried about my life you might ask?? Well, according to the second law of thermodynamics, the chances of my life falling apart are much more likely than my life falling into place. Since disorder rules the universe then that means that it also rules my life. I can’t just avoid the second law of thermodynamics or pretend I didn’t hear it. What should I do??