Military Question?

ONLY SERIOUS ANSWERS WANTED —— I wanted advice from someone who is in the military and or knows a lot about it. I’m 18 years old and I’ve been thinking about joining the military since I was in middle school, it’s my senior year of high-school and I know the time is coming to get serious about it if that’s what I... show more ONLY SERIOUS ANSWERS WANTED —— I wanted advice from someone who is in the military and or knows a lot about it. I’m 18 years old and I’ve been thinking about joining the military since I was in middle school, it’s my senior year of high-school and I know the time is coming to get serious about it if that’s what I plan on doing. I live in a military town and right across from base. I grew up around the environment and have had many friends that were military families. I love it. But I have one thing holding me back I want to stay in my state and I don’t want to have to move around I know that seems almost impossible when joining the military but it’s my main concern and the only thing that would stop me. Is there any way I could join the military but stay on my local base and in my state ? Only serious answers please and real advice. Thank-you !!!!
19 answers 19