My sister uses my address for irs mailings without my permission, how can i get that changed as I do not have ss numbers and signatures?

Update: she doesn't live at my house nor should she be using my address for her personal documents and she doesn't live at my house nor did she ask me permission...I don't want to have anything to do with the IRS when it has nothing to do with me.....ive confronted her and she wont fill out the proper form... show more she doesn't live at my house nor should she be using my address for her personal documents and she doesn't live at my house nor did she ask me permission...I don't want to have anything to do with the IRS when it has nothing to do with me.....ive confronted her and she wont fill out the proper form .....I would need her and her spouses ss numbers and signatures...and they wont sign anything nor provide the ss numbers....
Update 2: she came and picked up the letters but I still don't want the continuous mail coming to my home and her no her spouse live at my home....that her and her spouses IRS drama not mine....so my address shouldn't be on file for their mail