my sister uses my address for irs mailings without my permission, how can i get that changed as I do not have ss numbers and signatures?

she doesn't live at my house nor should she be using my address for her personal documents and she doesn't live at my house nor did she ask me permission...I don't want to have anything to do with the IRS when it has nothing to do with me.....ive confronted her and she wont fill out the proper form .....I would need her and her spouses ss numbers and signatures...and they wont sign anything nor provide the ss numbers....

she came and picked up the letters but I still don't want the continuous mail coming to my home and her no her spouse live at my home....that her and her spouses IRS drama not mine....so my address shouldn't be on file for their mail

• 1 year ago

Do you even exist?

• 1 year ago

You can't. Mark return to sender and send it back.

• 1 year ago

Write the IRS and notify them, that she does not and never has lived at "your" home.

1 year ago

Just put a pen slash through her name/address and write "Addressee unknown - return to sender" on the envelope and drop it in a mailbox.

• 1 year ago

Return to Sender...

Or, include the mail in a response to the IRS stating that she doesn't reside there. Do the same thing with all mail received.

Or...tell your sister to stop doing this...

• 1 year ago

Why do you care that she is getting this mail at your house?

And what do you need her SS number and any signatures for?

Unless there is something else you aren't telling us about, when you get the mail, you can send a simple text:

"I got a letter from the IRS for you. Please pick it up.".

• A Hunch
      1 year agoReport

Apparently she is an illegal alien who can't even bother to get an ITIN to properly pay taxes, since she has nothing to do with the IRS. And most people don't ever apply for welfare... have you?

1 year ago

Call the IRS and report her.

• 1 year ago

When mail arrives with her name on it, simply write "Return to Sender, Recipient is not at this address" then put the unopened letter back in the outgoing mailbox or drop it in any USPS outgoing mail drop box.

Then inform her that you are doing this.

• 1 year ago

you simply cannot. you must confront her