Asbestos roof advice?

im buying a flat in the uk. i found out the roof contains asbestos soffits/insulating board, and asbestos cement and roof tiles, and would like to know the risks of exposure to myself. i received asbestos report that their solicitor sent, the asbestos is limited to the external roof tiles and cement etc, not in... show more im buying a flat in the uk. i found out the roof contains asbestos soffits/insulating board, and asbestos cement and roof tiles, and would like to know the risks of exposure to myself.

i received asbestos report that their solicitor sent, the asbestos is limited to the external roof tiles and cement etc, not in the living and communal areas, (they point out they cannot rule out its presence in accesible areas such as chutes, boarded off areas etc). report details the use of crocodolite (blue asbestos) on the external roof in insulating board/soffits, and asbestos cement and tiles, they are in ok condition with the insulating board only having low damage, scoring 7 out of 12 on danger to release fibres, and the cement/tiles in good condtion scoring 5 out of 12, all materials are sealed.

how much risk to exposure will i face, since flat is not the top floor, one flat above me, my understanding abestos is released by fibres that become airborne, only way i would be exposed is if they blew in from air or float down to windows? and i could put up some filter on windows or use an air purifier? are there other risks such as leaking roof.

the freeholder is in process of selling the other 4 flats, it would not be in freeholders interest to have a roof blowing dangerous fibres around? at some point they would have to be replaced if they became damaged? and this would be revealed in an annual asbestos survey the legally have to carry out. information and or opinions appreciated.