Ex gf pregnant?

My ex gf who is 20 weeks pregnant has been ignoring me since she broke up with me which has been a week now. Back story we started dating in november of 2018, she surprised ne in january with a pregnancy test on my birthday. Things seemed fine till the day before our vacation we got in huge argument and said she... show more My ex gf who is 20 weeks pregnant has been ignoring me since she broke up with me which has been a week now. Back story we started dating in november of 2018, she surprised ne in january with a pregnancy test on my birthday. Things seemed fine till the day before our vacation we got in huge argument and said she isnt sure if its my baby. She didnt cheat and such. She said she was nessing with someone else before we meet.she blocked me in social media besides facebook. We still friends in there. I texted her telling her im still here for her and baby she hasnt responded. I wanna be there for her during her pregnancy but its like im limited to how much i can since she doesn t want talk to me. Any help would be appreciate it
7 answers 7