Jon asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Should Julian Assange be freed?

Of course he should, just want to know many of you watch too much mainstream media.

Favorite Answer

Yes.

Assange was arrested because he released info that the Government didn't want the public to see.

Also, follow the money trail...the New Ecuadorian president received an IMF loan just a couple of months before Assange "wore out his welcome" at the Ecuadorian Embassy.

Anyone who thinks that he should be arrested is a fool who watches too much mainstream media. (And anyone who thinks he is a "Russian Agent" should consider getting a lobotomy.)

Assange didnt do anythin wrong. He just exposed information the people were wntitld too, but the government didnt want people to see. And accordig to the rape accusations in Sweden, was just a made up lie to have athority to arrest him.

No he needs to have two trials, one in the US and one in Sweden. Then allow justice to prevail.

NO he should be deported to OZ and be done with it.

YES !

• P.L.

He has had an extended freedom it seems and how will have to face a trial. He will be allowed his say I hope. So much is known about him now though I can't see it taking a long time to decide if he has anything to answer for - or not.

I think it also depends on what his home country's statements involve.

He was free, but he avoided the law of several countries. He is incarcerated pending trial. And I don't follow mainstream media, but I would vote for conviction based on what I've heard.

• David

Julian Assange and Bradley Manning should spend the rest of their natural lives in prison.

No. When having sex in Sweden his condom came off which the Swiss find grounds to file rape charges. He needs to be held accountable for this.

No. He jumped bail, which is a crime. He is also being charged with a crime in the USA and he is wanted for questioning in Sweden for an alleged crime of rape. He needs to face justice. He also colluded with Russians to interfere with the 2016 presidential election. Just because he helped Trump does not mean that he should be allowed to escape justice.