Facebook Top 9 or Top 6 Friends Stuck In Same Order. Help Please!?

My Facebook top 9 friends (top 6 on app) has been stuck in the same order for the past month or more. It used to update all the time, if a friend viewed my page they would then appear in the top friends on my page. Those who clicked on my page the most would be first in the top 9 or 6 friends, if someone only... show more My Facebook top 9 friends (top 6 on app) has been stuck in the same order for the past month or more. It used to update all the time, if a friend viewed my page they would then appear in the top friends on my page. Those who clicked on my page the most would be first in the top 9 or 6 friends, if someone only clicked on my page once they would be near the bottom. It was very good to know if someone had visited my page, as a courtesy I would usually visit their page too. Now I can't do that as my friends list is stuck and doesn't update at all any more. The only change I can think of recently is I have been predominantly talking to one friend on Messenger, and that friend in my stuck list is first.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the Facebook app which hasn't worked. I tried force stopping and deleting the cache from the app. I tried deleting the cache and private data from my internet browser incase that caused it but no success. How can I get my facebook top 9 or top 6 friends list to refresh, update and re-order itself again?? Thank you :)
1 answer 1