Is it wrong to break up with my gf because I want to sleep with other women?

Don't get me wrong, I love her till death, and she's perfect. We lost our virginity with each other and I know I wanna spend the rest of my life with her. We been together for a year and 7 months and I just have the urge to have sex with other women. What should I do?... btw I'm 20 she's 19

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Best Answer

Its probably wise that you break up no matter what. Just dont tell her you want to sleep with other women. You could say that you arent ready to settle down.

• 7 months ago

You're doing the right thing by breaking up if you plan on doing what you say, which is so very wrong...but don't expect her to wait around for you.

• 7 months ago

It just sounds like you’re not ready to settle down. You’re still very young and so is she. It’s always hard to break up, or be broken up with the person you lost your virginity to, but you both have your whole lives ahead of you. The sooner you break up with her the better, because the longer you leave it the harder it will be.

• 7 months ago

If you want to spend the rest of your life with her then don't do it.

The urge is normal, just control it, jerking off helps.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

I have the urge to sock my boss in the face sometimes.

I sometimes have the urge to tell my Mom to shut up.

And I really would love to never have a job and spend all my time playing.

But I'm an adult, and part of what makes people adults is that they learn what urges can be followed and which can and should be controlled. You are acting like a spoiled kid who can't have all the ice cream.

You are wondering if you should leave your true love and spend your life disappointing other women. And make no mistake about it, if a girl consents to have sex with you, she has expectations that you are not prepared to meet.

Put on your big boy pants and keep them zippered up!

• Jessica7 months agoReport

i agree w this but maybe they should just take a break instead of staying together if it would only result in resentment. maybe suggest an open relationship for a while to meet other people?

• Mikey
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yes, break up. You are way too immature to be in a relationship or have any idea what commitment means.

• Alex Ramirez7 months agoReport

I know what it means, I just wanna **** other girls without losing the love of my life

• 7 months ago

Clearly you don't want to spend the rest of your life with her if you're willing to throw away the perfect woman just to have sex with other women. But you're still young (and obviously immature), so break up with her and go sow your wild oats. You will both find other people and will look back with regret at the perfect relationship that just didn't work out because you were both too young.

• Alex Ramirez7 months agoReport

To be honest I'm just tryna have more experience so I can go back with her and show her new tricks in bed

• Boo
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

Better to do that than cheat

• 7 months ago

No its not and breaking up with her is the proper way to go about this.

• 7 months ago

Well, if you really want to then definitely don’t go behind her back - that’s a serious dick move. Maybe ask for a hall pass or a break that would go both ways, or maybe try non-monogamy?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.