Why could she have been humming eerily to her baby while pushing the stroller back & forth?

Hi. I am man in my 50s. Many years ago, when in my 20s, I saw the most mysterious sight I'd ever seen in my entire life. In a park I saw a young woman humming an eerie tune to her baby while pushing the stroller back & forth. Humming the day away. Why could she have been humming eerily to her baby? What's the deal with that?

Update:

This incident & that young lady's eerie humming tune still haunts me till this day. I think about it everyday. It's my first thought when I wake up & my final thought before bedtime. Why does it still haunt me till this day?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

And exactly which walled religious compound have you lived in all your life? Just asking, no reason.

When my kids were babies, I used to sing Ozzy songs to them while I burped them. They found it soothing. I would also recite the introductions to The Empire Strikes Back and The Number Of The Beast in a very low rumbling voice.

• Pavagner8 months agoReport

,,,I think about it everyday. It's my first thought when I wake up & my final thought before bedtime. Why does it still haunt me till this day?

• 8 months ago

Don't men in their 50s have better things to do with their time then wonder about every little incident that happened between now and 50 years ago? I do hope your pretending to be 50, otherwise seek help immediately.

Moohahat! Awesome answer. Love it. Your answer made me laugh so very hard that my poor 50 year old head nearly rolled off & merrily bounced away into the dark depths of utter oblivion. What do you think of that?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Something from the Victorian era.

,,,I think about it everyday. It's my first thought when I wake up & my final thought before bedtime. Why does it still haunt me till this day?

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Troll.

Do you not have a life?

Why make up these truly silly scenarios?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.