Having hard time getting girlfriend to climax. Tips?

My gf and I are both 20 and have been together for 9 months. Her sexual past is interesting and makes our sex life kind of uniquely difficult. She was sexually abused for years as a child. She was also raped on a date when she was 15 and had a broken hand. She kind of told me that these experiences have made her... show more My gf and I are both 20 and have been together for 9 months.
Her sexual past is interesting and makes our sex life kind of uniquely difficult. She was sexually abused for years as a child. She was also raped on a date when she was 15 and had a broken hand.

She kind of told me that these experiences have made her a really power hungry adult. She goes to a top college, has an internship with the world’s best bank, and kind of just wants to dominate the world of finance.

Despite long foreplay, fingering, head, she almost never orgasms. There isn’t anything wrong with her body, she can *** on her own just fine. She told me completely relaxing is just difficult.

Any advice?