Help Me Find This Music Video?

i've searched every where for this and i haven't gotten to asking anyone for where or what this was. this music video was entirely animated with some commissioned artist? maybe but not sure, and it had a bunch of aliens in it, very well detailed, bunch of colors too, specific details as goes there was some... show more i've searched every where for this and i haven't gotten to asking anyone for where or what this was.
this music video was entirely animated with some commissioned artist? maybe but not sure, and it had a bunch of aliens in it, very well detailed, bunch of colors too,
specific details as goes there was some sort of machine in the music video that played along with heavy bass music, then leading to a very maroon liquid being dripped into some martini glass
the protagonist of the video has terf bangs and had either a sliced mushroom shaped head or an anchor shaped head, but the hair styles varied, and had big lips, no nose, and two eyes
the singer for this music video was female but also either indie or a black woman, i'm not sure
and this protagonist's henchmen as it were, had a very slender noodle like shape if i remember and had only one eye
it was also made apparent by the end of the music video that the protagonist was some famous singer and had a concert act which concluded the video,
by the way the beginning of the video i believe started with the alien waking up to the beat of the temp or music