Can transwomen be sued for fraud when they interview as men for a job but then present as women once hired?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe not sued, but probably fired or demoted.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

No. Not hiring a woman for a job because she's a woman is discrimination you realize... The company who fired her is the one who would be sued.

• Lois
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

that alone no, but if the "man" came in with a new Name and totally different details about his identity , then they could get fired . Employers do hold the right to fire some for being deceitful during the interview /hiring process

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

What trans person would even do this?

• 8 months agoReport

The sneaky ones love to do it to rile people up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

How often does that happen, I mean seriously? Ever?

• 8 months agoReport

The sneaky ones do it to file lawsuits.

• 8 months ago

No. Transwomen reign supreme.

• 8 months agoReport

I love you Zoey! How is your made-in-Thailand vagina doing?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Explain how this could ever be considered fruad. If they were to hire her presenting as a man no reason to not keep her as a woman.

• Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Correct! And upheld by the courts. https://www.aclu.org/cases/schroer-v-library-congress

• 8 months ago

Then she can counter sue the employer for illegal sexist hiring practices. It's illegal to consider gender when making a hiring decision. Guess who's going to win the suit?

Update: unless the job is as a male stripper or something. Then maybe the employer would have a case.

• Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Exactly. This happened a decade ago and she won. https://www.aclu.org/cases/schroer-v-library-congress

• 8 months ago

I would assume so.....hhhmmmm?

maybe ? I dont know ?

If i hired a woman-I would expect a woman and vis versa.

• Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Heathen: He's projecting again. The man's had at least a dozen accounts suspended and he keeps coming back.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.