Actual fun party ideas?

I’m gonna be turning 17 in May and I’m throwing a small party with like 10-15 people coming. Girls and guy. I wanted to have indoor games we could do and outdoor, the outdoor ones we could save for night so it’s “glow in the dark” like Capture The Flag Redux, Beer Pong (without beer), Water balloon fight. I want it... show more I’m gonna be turning 17 in May and I’m throwing a small party with like 10-15 people coming. Girls and guy. I wanted to have indoor games we could do and outdoor, the outdoor ones we could save for night so it’s “glow in the dark” like Capture The Flag Redux, Beer Pong (without beer), Water balloon fight. I want it to be fun for everyone. I’ll have music outside and movies playing inside if people wanna chill out, it’s gonna be a bbq too. I still need indoor games but so far I have Cards Against humanity, Charades, Karaoke or Encore, and Who’s Most Likely. I would like some other games for indoor and some ideas we could do if we don’t wanna play games and just hangout for a bit. Any help?