Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 7 months ago

Why do Republicans like to waste money on faith healers and Trillian dollar wars ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Tina
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

Why are you so stupid?

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Many Republicans are sadistic. When others can't afford medical care, they feel good. Likewise, killing a million gooks here, a million ragheads there, makes them feel happy , so long as they don't have to do the fighting and killing themselves.

• Ibredd
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Link Please

• Zhu
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

the history of the last 70 years.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

If you successfully complete a self-euthanasia program, I might pay for part of it.

• Zhu
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

Too bad I've just had surgery in Asia which I couldn't have afforded in crooked MD land.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

I consider myself a Republican. I have ZERO faith in faith healers. I think they are all gypsies - con artists. I don't believe wasting money or even spending it on trillian dollar wars. Fancy that - Someone with a total misconception about republicans!

• Yalfs6 months agoReport

As for Iraq: that was oil interests, but also a semi-personal vendetta. Saddam Hussein tried to frag W. Bush’s dad (H.W.) a while back, and of course if someone tried to drag your dad you’re not gonna be happy with them. Bush made that mistake though, not realizing Saddam was important to stability

• 7 months ago

Non Sequitur

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

such as?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.