What are the similarities between porn and real sex?

Update: I ask this question because everybody talks about the differences, but I found none that talks about similarities. if a married couple make love, and they decide to record that moment, and they agree to upload it to a website for other people to enjoy, is it not real sex since is recorded and shared? if a married... show more I ask this question because everybody talks about the differences, but I found none that talks about similarities. if a married couple make love, and they decide to record that moment, and they agree to upload it to a website for other people to enjoy, is it not real sex since is recorded and shared?
if a married couple decide to have sex without recording, in a private place, and enjoy many things that appear in porn, they role play, is it porn? or is it real sex?