Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 8 months ago

Do you still have any sympathy for Islam after everything that's happened?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Prince
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

No, NONE.

• 8 months ago

Peter Gore Seer,

Islam Stands Under The Brain Washing Bible, Koran Just As Dangerous As All Bibles, Judge One, Judge All Equal.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

None with Islam, but not all Muslims are like that. Islam itself is a fascist religion. It is not peaceful liek their warlike "prophet" Mohammed. Modest Muslims are modest despite Islam.

• Prince
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

Modesty and mild manners are typical of beaten abused people. A better generation of American gals had plenty of sass.

• 8 months ago

Kill em all and let their god sort them out..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

I never had any anyway ............................................

• Megumi
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

I never had any sympathy for barbarians whose sacred book tells them to convert everyone to Islam and to kill anyone who refuses to convert. Muslims should be exterminated before they try to exterminate all non-Muslims.

• Prince
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

It's our ONLY chance to survive. Period. You can't compromise with those determined to exterminate you.

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Sure. I've had hundreds of Muslim students & they were all sweet as pie. In practice, Muslims are pretty much like Baptists. Deep-died Muslim-haters are much like Jew-haters.

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

None.

• 8 months ago

For the religion Islam no. For people who follow it yes, most Muslims i know are good people who just follow that religion. there are some people who use the religion to justify certain actions but they are a minority.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

No, I don't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.