Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 12 months ago

Anyone else hate Mitt Romney?

I don’t like him because he is Mormon and from Utah. Nothing but scumbags are in that state including corrupt police and city officials

Favorite Answer

Mitt Romney stuffed his pockets full of cash at Bain Capital while he was bankrupting such venerated businesses as Toys R Us.

• ricky

Got prejudice?

• yodi

ya ya ya, he nailed your boy to the wall.

• John W

I've never met Romney so I don't like or dislike him. I probably would dislike his policies but I don't really know what they are. But to hate someone for their religion or where they are from makes you a bigot.

Wow!! So YOU can judge EVERYONE in Utah to be a "scumbag"? I think it MUCH more likely this label applies to YOU.

The main thing I realized about him is that he was an extremely weak candidate for the Republicans to run against Barack Obama in 2012-the GOP was trying to focus on Obamacare in that election yet the Affordable Care Act was based on Romneycare from his tenure as Governor of Massachusetts.

no

seeing as he hasnt been politically relevant for 7 years, theres no reason to

I don't like him but it has nothing to do with Mormonism. I've been to Utah a few times and met mormons many times. I've had nothing but good experiences and found them to be kind, honest generous people.

You can't hate Mitt. He has brains. Your orange leader lacks brain matter so he lies and talks nonsense.

• Stuart

After the 2016 election, Vice President-elect Mike Pence was asked if there was “any contact in any way between [Donald] Trump or his associates and the Kremlin or cutouts they had.” Pence answered, “Of course not. Why would there be any contacts between the campaign?”

Of course, there were contacts.

Throughout the federal investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election, court filings and news organizations revealed numerous instances of campaign contacts with Russians that were not publicly known until after the election. Reports of these contacts fueled the federal probe, even as the president dismissed it as a “hoax” and a “witch hunt.”