promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 12 months ago

Anyone else hate Mitt Romney?

I don’t like him because he is Mormon and from Utah. Nothing but scumbags are in that state including corrupt police and city officials

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Mitt Romney stuffed his pockets full of cash at Bain Capital while he was bankrupting such venerated businesses as Toys R Us.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ricky
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

Got prejudice?

• yodi
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

ya ya ya, he nailed your boy to the wall.

• John W
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

I've never met Romney so I don't like or dislike him. I probably would dislike his policies but I don't really know what they are. But to hate someone for their religion or where they are from makes you a bigot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 12 months ago

Wow!! So YOU can judge EVERYONE in Utah to be a "scumbag"? I think it MUCH more likely this label applies to YOU.

• 12 months ago

The main thing I realized about him is that he was an extremely weak candidate for the Republicans to run against Barack Obama in 2012-the GOP was trying to focus on Obamacare in that election yet the Affordable Care Act was based on Romneycare from his tenure as Governor of Massachusetts.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

no

seeing as he hasnt been politically relevant for 7 years, theres no reason to

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

I don't like him but it has nothing to do with Mormonism. I've been to Utah a few times and met mormons many times. I've had nothing but good experiences and found them to be kind, honest generous people.

• 12 months ago

You can't hate Mitt. He has brains. Your orange leader lacks brain matter so he lies and talks nonsense.

• Stuart
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

After the 2016 election, Vice President-elect Mike Pence was asked if there was “any contact in any way between [Donald] Trump or his associates and the Kremlin or cutouts they had.” Pence answered, “Of course not. Why would there be any contacts between the campaign?”

Of course, there were contacts.

Throughout the federal investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election, court filings and news organizations revealed numerous instances of campaign contacts with Russians that were not publicly known until after the election. Reports of these contacts fueled the federal probe, even as the president dismissed it as a “hoax” and a “witch hunt.”

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.