Trans-women are women?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

No, they are mutilated men. If they want to present as women, that's fine with me, but don't try to convince me you are a real woman.

• 8 months agoReport

BRB going to your house to pee on your head.

• 8 months ago

Yes and no. Yes in the biological sense, i.e. we are people whose brains have female structures. No in the social sense, i.e. we are of the male class because, for example, we have male privilege and benefit from rape culture.

• 8 months agoReport

Trans women don't benefit from male privilege. Maybe superficially before they transition but it's not the same way a cis guy benefits for it. And all that and more is taken away when transitioning. Stop listening to terfs.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

no trannies are men.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Yes, that's correct. They were just born with the wrong physical sex. Some trans people consider that to be a birth defect, although I don't know how common that sentiment is.

• 8 months agoReport

Awww poor baby. So upset at the idea of someone living a life outside of their tiny little world view. awwwwwwww what a pathetic wittle baby you are Babaf.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

This is a question?

• 8 months ago

This is not a question; it is a fact.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Yes, just like black women, or Jewish women are women, gay women are women. Trans is an adjective describing the type of woman they are.

• Babaf8 months agoReport

A spermcreating organism is a male. That is the definition and it can't be changed. You not liking the simple truth, doesn't make it rocket science. There is not need for "but transwomen fart smell like ciswomen fart, so they are female, right?" No! Still not an eggcellcreating organism. Very simple

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

This is a version of "Are trans women real women?" question.

Anyone born with a female gender identity, which transsexual women are, is a "real woman".

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Maybe they should check their birth certificates

• Elizabeth
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

My Birth certificate records "Female". And that is great!

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

If they have a vagina...yes, if they have a penis..no!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.