My girlfriend puts her dogs before me?

We have been dating for 3 years and a little over a year ago her friend gave her two puppies that she couldn't find a home for and since we live in the country and have a lot of land I was okay with her getting them in the beginning. Anyway, now the dogs are a little over a year old and they are extremely... show more We have been dating for 3 years and a little over a year ago her friend gave her two puppies that she couldn't find a home for and since we live in the country and have a lot of land I was okay with her getting them in the beginning.

Anyway, now the dogs are a little over a year old and they are extremely spoiled to the point where it is ridiculous.

They have their own room which my gf set up and went all out and blew a bunch of money decorating this spare room for the dogs, which they hardly ever use because they are with her all the time.

She feeds them human food, let's them do whatever they want, never gets on to them when they are misbehaving ( which is a lot ) and is always defending them.

She buys them expensive dog clothes and toys, she literally acts like they are human kids.

We got into a recent fight because she made the comment that she would never move because of the dumb dogs, and that the house we live at now is perfect for them. I ended up telling her then I will leave and she basically said she didn't care and that there is no way she would ever get rid of the dogs even if that means losing me.

She is acting crazy, and I am considering leaving her over these dogs.
Update: I do like the dogs, I just dont like how they have terrible behavior and if I try to fix their bad behavior my gf will start yelling/crying at me to leave her "babies" alone. I have never hit them, I just yell NO and she gets irrationally emotional.