Say you re in the front seat of a car with a seat belt. If the person behind you didn t have a seat belt on, could they crush you?

I was browsing youtube and I saw a creepy PSA complation about car crashes and stuff, and it said that if somebody were in the front of a car, and somebody behind them were not wearing their seatbelts, if the car were to suddenly stop, the person behind could slam into the seat of the person in the front, and... show more I was browsing youtube and I saw a creepy PSA complation about car crashes and stuff, and it said that if somebody were in the front of a car, and somebody behind them were not wearing their seatbelts, if the car were to suddenly stop, the person behind could slam into the seat of the person in the front, and accidently crush them. Is this possible? I m really curious.