Is there any way that I can attend a 4 year college without good academic credentials?

I have a really low GPA, low SAT score, no awards or extracurriculars, and have not applied to any colleges yet. I am currently a senior in high school. My parents are able to financially afford it, but my academic credentials are so bad that I feel too embarrassed to apply to any college whatsoever. Could my... show more I have a really low GPA, low SAT score, no awards or extracurriculars, and have not applied to any colleges yet. I am currently a senior in high school. My parents are able to financially afford it, but my academic credentials are so bad that I feel too embarrassed to apply to any college whatsoever. Could my parents just simply pay a college into allowing me to attend there? Also, is there any way around the admissions process besides having to attend community college?