Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 7 months ago

Help pls! I refused to go to the park all because my socks were uncomfortable?

I really hate when I have to wear socks, theyre extremely uncomfortable and make me drive crazy, please help, I'm crying right now because I want to go there but all of my socks are uncomfortable and being barefoot is also uncomfortable, please help, I want to be normal :( I always refuse to go when something isnt right, all because of 1 ******* thing,

Best Answer

Time to put on your big boi ("boi"? really?) pants and grow up. Learn how to be uncomfortable. Hold on to ice cubes. Put out candles with your fingers. Walk barefoot in every weather condition. Take the bus. BUY COMFORTABLE SOCKS no matter how inconvenient that is.

Another part of being a big boy is making room for other people so that they don't have to do anything special to enjoy your company. There are times when it's not in your best interests to act like you are the center of the universe. Those events will suck less if you grit your teeth and play along, and when it's over you get to go home.

Don't wear socks. Much better that way.

Good God, it will not hurt to be barefoot in your shoes just for one day.

• audrey

What a pathetic mess you are. Grow up.

Pathetic.

You allow the socks to control your life?

Jesus Christ. Stop whining