How to fix Samsung blinking black screen?

Samsung - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV Model #UN55JU6500FXZA It blinks black when connected with HDMI or even using the smart hub. I tried using different picture settings. When I put it on dynamic it works ok the blinking is less often. When I try any other option the... show more Samsung - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.)
LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV
Model #UN55JU6500FXZA
It blinks black when connected with HDMI or even using the smart hub. I tried using different picture settings. When I put it on dynamic it works ok the blinking is less often. When I try any other option the blinking is faster and sometimes last longer in between each blink. The TV is very dim now. It just started happening last night after I connected my phone to the TV using smartview.
I hope I have provided enough information. We purchased the TV in 2016 renewed geeksquad warranty last April warranty just expired 4/17/2019. Trying to see if there is anything I can do first before I take it out to get repaired.
Thank you in advance!
1 answer 1