Should I start dating again ?

I’m 15 and my boyfriend died Almost a year ago, it will be a year in 2 months And now I was talking to this guy that I thought I liked. And it was fine till we started hanging out more and then I started to feel guilty and just not okay. He asked me out last night and I said yes because I felt bad and I couldn’t... show more I’m 15 and my boyfriend died Almost a year ago, it will be a year in 2 months And now I was talking to this guy that I thought I liked. And it was fine till we started hanging out more and then I started to feel guilty and just not okay. He asked me out last night and I said yes because I felt bad and I couldn’t say no. But I’m consumed in guilt and I just keep telling myself that it’s not serious , but I don’t know what to do. Do I need to start dating? Bc I thjught I was ready, but then once it happens I freak out, I’m already freaked out. Like you’re not my passed away boyfriend I can’t be with you. I remember how much I use to like this kid, but now since we’re dating I’m scared and I’m thinking about breaking it off but if I do that I go back to being lonely and wanting someone again. How do I know when I’m for sure ready ? What do u do about this guy? Do I stay? :( Like, I want to date but my guilt and I just have a block over my heart ur feels like ever since he died. I’m scared. I don’t know what to do.
7 answers 7