I wanna make love so bad with my girlfriend but her past issues make me scared and I am scared to hurt her too?

My girlfriend had a bad childhood, spent between bullying and bad familiar relationships. She told me she didnt know what if felt like to be happy and loved. She says she's happy now and she feels her true self, not the grey zombie she was at 15/16 (she was bullied and hated, at family gatherings they said... show more My girlfriend had a bad childhood, spent between bullying and bad familiar relationships. She told me she didnt know what if felt like to be happy and loved. She says she's happy now and she feels her true self, not the grey zombie she was at 15/16 (she was bullied and hated, at family gatherings they said things to upset her on purpose and she took antidepressants). Now that everything seem to be better I feel like taking our relationship to the next level but at the same time I M so afraid to hurt her and scared of the fact that the person I love has been thorugh so much and I'm afraid to scare her with this new experience. Advice?