Do you blame Queen for killing Freddie ?

Me and my girlfriend were watching Bohemian Rhapsody her favorite movie I realized something that at the part where Freddie told the guys he had AIDS why didn't they do anything to stop him. They could have given him the sex talk when he was younger like waited till he was older where AIDS was more preventable... show more Me and my girlfriend were watching Bohemian Rhapsody her favorite movie I realized something that at the part where Freddie told the guys he had AIDS why didn't they do anything to stop him. They could have given him the sex talk when he was younger like waited till he was older where AIDS was more preventable like now. Besides Freddie I don't know who was the next oldest but Brian seemed to be like the most mature of the band like he acted like he was their dad half the time he could have sat him down and talked to him about it might have saved his life. If he would have waited till he was older or married at least or used some kind of protection it might have saved him. I don't know if they knew much about AIDS at the time or didn't know what AIDS was but if they talked to him about it. I know that Brian isn't his dad but he could have at least stood up for him and told him about it. Do you blame them for Freddie's death for them not talking about it to him ? I always wondered who gave him AIDS ?
7 answers 7