If he is only ‘somewhat’ interested now, will that ever change? I’ve gone no contact at the moment?

So there’s this guy that I met on an app. He’s really nice and not the sleazy kind who i generally tend to come across. I know he’s not fully into me cos he said he didn’t know what he wanted. So I backed off and then few months later reached out. we met we kissed he stayed over (but did not have sex). I’m quite... show more So there’s this guy that I met on an app. He’s really nice and not the sleazy kind who i generally tend to come across. I know he’s not fully into me cos he said he didn’t know what he wanted. So I backed off and then few months later reached out. we met we kissed he stayed over (but did not have sex). I’m quite stubborn with the sex thing. I only have it if I’m sure of the guy and if he’s sure of me. I don’t see enough initiative or investment from him. So no I’m waiting for him to reach out it’s been almost two weeks and he hasnt.

Other than his as a person he is such a kind and nice guy. I bet he likes me but maybe not in the gf way?

I’ve backed off again. But I’m upset cos he was one of the good ones.

Will I ever have a ch ace with him? Or should I move on?
Will he ever change is mind about me?